Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Brilliant Blogger

 Ki ora and welcome back to my blog. 


It's Mia from St Francis of Assisi school. Today, I am going to talk to you about how to write a quality blog post and comment. I know I’ve told you about it before but it’s time for a refresh. 

This week my learning goals are: for reading is: think about the information and ideas in a text. identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important. L3 identifies at least one important idea and justify why it is important. use knowledge from text to combine new idea (own and others) to come up with new thinking. For writing my learning goal is: present work in a range of forms & create ideas that link with the topic and each other and include detail. L3 presents work in a range of forms, writing content relevant to the task. & use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose.  


For a good blog post you should include a catchy title, introduction, your learning goal, 2-3 good sentences, ending and make sure to include a question to make a conversation. 

For a good blog comment you should include an introduction, something positive, something thoughtful, something helpful and a question to keep the conversation going. 


Thank you for reading what part did you enjoy the best. Ka kite ano.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Mia that is really good. I really like how you have a person talking about what to do. It made me think of when I made one too. - Ava

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post