Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Space voyage


        Space voyage

In a week’s time I am going to the moon and I’ve been thinking about what to take:
  1. Food
I decided to take food because If I didn’t I might get very hungry. I think I should take cheese in case the moon is not made of cheese.
  1. Water
I think that it is a good idea to bring water because you would be very thirsty if you didn’t have it.
   3.  Blankets
Blankets because it might get cold in space and they would be comfortable to lie on.
   4. Pillows
I think you should have a pillow because your head might get sore resting against the floor and it's good for snuggling.
5. Spacesuits
You need a Spacesuit in case you get one dirty and because you can’t go outside without one.




5 comments:

  1. HI Mia. Great choices to take with you to the moon. I like the idea of a space suit - otherwise you would be stuck inside.

    Would you like to travel to the moon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia - You have picked some really important things that will need on the moon.

    What will you do to keep yourself entertained?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Mrs Bryce
      Thank you for the comment. To keep myself entertained I read

      Delete
  3. Hi Mia well done I wrote a story about a scientist going to mars. I would take cheese aswell.
    Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy
      thank You for the comment

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post