Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A-Z scavenger hunt


          A-Z scavenger hunt
ON Sunday the 5th of April my brother and I did a scavenger hunt A-Z inside the house. Here is the list of all the things we found.

  1. Apple                           
  2. Bed
  3. Chromebook
  4. Dog
  5. Elephant
  6. Fit bit
  7. Garage
  8. Harry Potter books
  9. I pad
  10. Jacket
  11. Kitchen
  12. Lego
  13. Mum
  14. Net
  15. Oven
  1. Plant
  2. Quiz
  3. Room
  4. Scissors
  5. Table
  6. Ukulele
  7. Vacuum cleaner
  8. Window
  9. X-ray
  10. Yolk
  11. Zebra



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic - you managed to find something for every letter.

    What else do you like to write about Mia? Give me some ideas for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I like writing about Lego

      Delete
  2. Wow - you have done a great job searching around you house! I think that I would have found it difficult to find something for X. I see that you wrote Harry Potter Book for H - have you read them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs Carney
    Thank you for the comment. I have read all the harry Potter Books

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post