Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

World's best ever ice cream

World's best ever ice cream


One normal day I was working at the ice cream factory thinking of new flavours. All of a sudden I thought of the  best flavor in the world.Mint, orange and chocolate. I started to mix it all together and sell it to the whole world. The reason why I choose these flavors is because Mint makes your breath feel so fresh and minty. The Reason why I choose orange is because the taste is unique and delicious. Finally you sprinkle chocolate chips into the mixture for some extra crunch. That is why I choose mint orange chocolate chips.                                           


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mia - good to see you on the blog hop! That new flavour sounds interesting - I would definitely give that flavour a try!

    What is your least favourite flavour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Earl
      Thank you. My lest favourite flavour is probably chocolate. what is you favourite flavour?
      Mia

      Delete
  2. Mint, orange chocolate chips sounds great. I want to try that ice cream it sounds very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mia i love ice cream.That flavour sounds delicious. My granddads' favourite flavour is mint choc chip and my favourite is orange! Hope you are good?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post