Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Magnificent Maths

Kia Ora 

Hello and welcome back to my blog it's Mia. Today I will be sharing my maths with you. This week I learnt tidy numbers. My Tidy numbers is when you round up to a tidy number like 50. Now I help you understand how to do it. Say you had 49+61 + 1 to 49 to make it 50. Then to 61 - 1 to make it 60 then. Next you add them together to make 120.  My goal was Ordering numbers to 100,0000. Use a broad range of mental strategies to solve problems rounding and compensating. Here is my maths create. Do you like tidy numbers?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia,
    I like the way that you added in bright colours in the background.
    Maybe next time you can make the font easier to read.
    From Stella

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post