Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Fantastic Friendship!

Kia Ora 

Do love to play with your friends well I know I do.

My Goal this week was to Make predictions about the text, look for clues to confirm predictions & make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions. ask higher level questions about the text, such as 'why' and 'how'. Yes its a long goal, I know. I made a game to encourage people to help everyone. 

Do you have a BFF?

Heres my work enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post