Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Greatest Graphs

Hi everyone 

I hope you all had a good holiday.

In this post I would like to teach you about graphs. This week in maths we created graphs. My Goal this week is to display data using a stem and leaf graph, choose an appropriate data, display using more than one variable, interpret information from graphs plan an investigation. At the start of maths we all sat in the middle space and we went team by team. When your month was called you would stand up. I am the only person in my month. After that we went off into other spaces and made a copy of the spreadsheet and created our own graphs using the data we collected. I made two different types of graphs. It took me a while to decide what graph I should do. The two graphs couldn't be the same. when I finished I had to write to statements about my graphs. Next I cheeked in with the teacher and decided to blog my google drawing that is below.

Do you know how to created a graph?

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia,

    Look at your visually appealing graphs. I really like the colours you used. I gather the information you obtained was birthday months. Next time you might want to add this into your explanation. You have given really good statements about your findings. Which graph do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post