Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Magnificent Maths

 Kia Ora Bloggers

Welcome back to an awesome post. This week in Maths I learnt how to use Place value, doubling and halving and finally compensating to help me solve multiplication and division. My learning goal was to: use a broad range of strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers.  If you wanted to do place value and you had a number like 234x2=, the way you would do it is that do the hundreds, tens then ones x that number next you would add them together to get the answer.  

What is you favourite strategy to use when solving problems ?



3 comments:

  1. Good job Mia,
    This is a amazing blog post. I think people who read this will learn a lot of this google drawing because you showed exactly how to do these strategies. my favourite strategy is probably place value because it is very easy to do. What is your favourite strategy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job mia. i love the opening to this post and i think you are a very experienced blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Mia,
    This is a amazing blog post i think people who read this will be so amazed

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post