Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

My letter

May 19 2020
Dear Reader


We went into lock down on the 20 of March because numbers of covid-19
were raising fast and the government did not want to lose anyone in the
country    


We are in lock down because of a global pandemic, we have had a wave of
covid-19 and the government has decided that they do not want to lose
any of the elderly.  We have been in lock down to reduce the spread of
infection so they shut the whole country down. 


In my bubble was: My mum Desma, My dad Kieran and my brother Tomas.
My mum is 49, My dad is 47 and my brother is 5.  


I liked relaxing because it was nice to have some quiet time.I also liked
reading My books in bed and during the day. I enjoyed going on long walks,
bikes and scooters . What I am going to miss the most is being with my
family. I also am going to miss watching movies at night.         


I didn’t like not seeing my friends and playing with them.  I didn’t like
being away from my family. I didn’t like not being able to come into the
shops with mum. I didn’t like mum and dad not being able to play with my
brother and me.


Sincerely
                                                                                         Mia 
  








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post